CRANEX® Novus is Soredex's new panoramic digital x-ray system.
Not only is the CRANEX® Novus easy to use, but it's also fast, and most importantly - it's affordable.
A clean, small and simple design, with smooth flat surfaces makes it easy to place CRANEX® Novus into any dental clinic.
Fast image times result in lower x-ray doses, faster throughput times, and less retakes due to patient movement - without compromising image quality.
- Adult panoramic exposures in 9 seconds
- Extremely sensitive CCD sensor, advanced electronics, and superior software ensure correct exposure values for each patient
- Adult panoramic program incorporates advanced spinal compensation allows correct display of dental anatomy without distracting spinal shadow
- Pediatric program designed for children and small adults automatically shortens exposure time and reduces width of exposed image for a lower x-ray dose
- TMJ provides imaging with mouth open and/or closed for functional evaluation and condyle anatomy
- 4-point head support, rigid patient handles and integrated chin rest ensure patient stability
- Self-locking temple supports are easy to close
- Quick-release forehead support
- Two control panels make daily work easy - a main control panel for set up prior to positioning the patient, and a side control panel for positioning
The CRANEX® Novus is provided with DIGORA® for Windows software, making examination of digital images and diagnosis both easy and accurate.
View CRANEX® Novus Product Brochure (650Kb)
Read more about DIGORA® for Windows Software
CRANEX® Novus allows you to maintain an effective workflow in your clinic.
- Select the program
- Position the patient
- Take the exposure
- Release the patient