MINRAY® is Soredex's intraoral x-ray unit.
Built from experience, the MINRAY® offers true diagnostic value.
The high frequency, constant potential technology improves image quality
and is not affected by the voltage fluctuations. The constant potential technology
delivers harder, more highly energized radiation, and reduces the amount of soft radiation
compared to conventional AC generators.
The MINRAY® has a steady arm system that allows you to move the arm smoothly and keeps the tubehead
motionless during exposure. The tubehead handle allows one-hand maneouvering, enabling fast and easy positioning. With pre-programmed exposure settings for adult and child, choice of 60 and 70kV for optimised
contrast, film and digital modes, exposure time range between 0.02 and 3.2 seconds, and the ability to store your own exposure settings easily, MINRAY® is an essential part of your daily practice.
- Superior image quality
- Consistent diagnostic results
- DC output for reduced soft radiation
- Simple operating controls
- Easy tubehead positioning
- Arm reach can be set to suit your exact needs
- Compatible with all digital imaging systems based on IP (ie. DIGORA®) or CCD sensor technology